"When you give a gift made with love,
It turns it into something priceless."

Get Hooked Website

My NEW LOOK Website Get Hooked on Crochet is here

Online Crochet Course

Learn to Crochet ONLINE
All 3 courses available in UK Crochet Terminology -Learn to Crochet from the comfort of your own home when YOU have some spare time, whatever time of day! The course never closes so you can return as often as you like, as many times as you like + you can add questions & photo's & have me as your virtual Crochet Teacher !

Followers

Sunday 22 June 2014

Week 24. Crochet. Crochet. Crochet!


Just a quick blog post this week as I have had a rare family weekend 

In no particular order......

Learning to make granny squares at Sparrow UK in Shaftesbury on Tuesday evening. It was very hit so we moved the table into the shady spot. It was also very noisy as there were workmen outside drilling the pavement to lay broadband cables!!


Preparing a little crochet scene for my special 3hour improvers class in my classroom

I wanted to show off my blanket

And SC showed hers off too


How wonderful is that? It's for her son who's just joining the army and fits his single bed


BP has started a stripey blanket. Loving the stitches. 


JG made thus beautiful doily in cotton. She followed the pattern single handed. 

A 'first' granny square is created. Yay

Working in the round

Another granny square in creation. This time we used stitch markers to identify the corners. 

My improvers class on Thursday


The worlds largest tea cup coaster??  Possibly!!



In Fridays class at Sparrow we learnt beading

And made bracelets and necklaces

                                                     
                                                            It was a really fun lesson

                                            AR made this wonderful cable stitch cushion

                                                        

            
                                                         
                                                            Such beautiful stitch work


And I , yes little old me, has had the honour of being mentioned by Lucy of Attic24 in her mood board inspiration in the latest copy of Simply Crochet magazine 



Thank you for reading. More next week

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a Comment - I love to get Comments and I will reply as soon as I put my hook and yarn down!