"When you give a gift made with love,
It turns it into something priceless."

Get Hooked Website

My NEW LOOK Website Get Hooked on Crochet is here

Online Crochet Course

Learn to Crochet ONLINE
All 3 courses available in UK Crochet Terminology -Learn to Crochet from the comfort of your own home when YOU have some spare time, whatever time of day! The course never closes so you can return as often as you like, as many times as you like + you can add questions & photo's & have me as your virtual Crochet Teacher !

Followers

Sunday 15 June 2014

Crochet Confidence equals Improvement! Week 23

I rarely have time for my own projects at the moment, but when my neighbour invited me & hubby to their horse truck christening party / BBQ at the farm next door (any excuse for a drink LOL) I had to get a new idea going.... 


....more soon!


 Crochet Confidence equals Improvement!

On the left is homework - on the right is a piece made in the 2nd week of class with a little encouragement & crochet confidence, just look at the improvement!

.....and again here!


And another fantastic Improvement!




A few tweeks & reminders soon got them all back into the swing of it!  There's a lot to remember in 
Lesson 1 so this is understandable.


Another of my more advance pupils is giving chevrons and waves a tester




 Thanks to Lorraine at the Nail Workshop in Okeford Fitzpaine, I am not ashamed to show my hands off when teaching!

I love the daisies!

 One of my old pupils, GW, brought me some lovely Dewhurst's Sylko cotton reels to put in my vintage drawer cabinet
Wasn't that kind of her?  I am so thrilled

In Sparrow UK in Shaftesbury on Friday we made Granny Triangles & Rectangles

It was a shame that AR couldn't make it on Friday - if you are reading this I hope that you are feeling better xx



I didn't make all these in one go! This is my Triangle a Day Blanket.

Today is 166 (Sunday) and I have 163 triangles so far so I need to catch up

And look at this lovely cushion that SD made - to think that 6 months ago she couldn't crochet!!


Ah, yes, here's Bertina who is still a WIP



However after adding a "Festival going" flower garland


She's all ready for her adventures


Here she is safe & overlooking the celebrations!


And some  flowers from my local field picked whilst dog walking


Aren't the colours of nature fantastic?

So are these colours - I went to my local wool shop and got drawn to these straight away... 


And finally....

My latest pattern will be available in the next issue of Inside Crochet Magazine....

Photo: Issue 55 is safely at the printers, with 26 gorgeous patterns for you to enjoy.
Here's one of our favourites:
Serena Kaftan by Ali Cambell
Serena Kaftan
Photo is courtesy & copyright of Tailormade Publishing / Inside Crochet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a Comment - I love to get Comments and I will reply as soon as I put my hook and yarn down!